This forum is made for the players of the server Immersive Khorinis which had stopped some time ago but now is back!

Fallout 4 Just 5 Days (11/05/2015)

Kriskiy

Honor : 19

Fallout 4 Just 5 Days (11/05/2015)

Post by Kriskiy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:34 pm

What do you expect ?
    Do you like that now your hero has a voice ?
    What about Boston ? (who gives a crap)
    The new building system ... that is for us !!!
    Kriskiy

Re: Fallout 4 Just 5 Days (11/05/2015)

Post by Kriskiy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Jaxon
    Junior Administrator
    Junior Administrator

Honor : 94

Post by Jaxon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Meh, from all the information I've seen about the game I can dare say it's going to be the worst Fallout game.

The Role playing elements like skill points and perks are pretty much gone. Now the game will be only dictated by more simple and casual SPECIAL system which means you no longer can have the same character build creativity as you did in the previous Fallouts.

The gameplay is EXACTLY the same as in Fallout 3. Bethesda absolutely did not add nothing new other than some stupid base building which I can already say will be useless.

Power armor is just destroyed. Now power armor is like some kind of mech which will use some kind of power cells to run itself. Once the power is depleted, the armor is pretty much gone until you recharge it. Sure it would make sense if the power armor wasn't already powered by a fucking mini URANIUM reactor that can maintain power for like a thousand years.

Voiced protagonist is just not a bad thing for certain games but in open world games this means the character will have less lines to speak which also means less roleplaying in a roleplaying game.

The map is small. You can travel throughout the entire map of the game in less than 11 minutes.

Sorry about this rant tho Very Happy. I hate seeing great games get turned into shit
    Kriskiy

Post by Kriskiy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Bro , you are destroying my dream ... I am waiting for it to come out ... I wanna buy it ... but I think I will wait a little longer...

Thx for the refreshing review , Peace cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 am