This forum is made for the players of the server Immersive Khorinis which had stopped some time ago but now is back!

We don't Support Piracy !!! (alegedly)

Kriskiy

Honor : 20

We don't Support Piracy !!! (alegedly)

Post by Kriskiy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:38 pm

So we don't suport piracy (because we don't make donations ) ,even if none of us has the original game ....
    For a
    Link To Buy :
    Magnet PM ... Me , Thorusus, Yuri ... any of the old members Very Happy

What game did you pay for ? The only one i payed for was DA:I ... Very Happy
    Thorusus
    Admin
    Admin

Honor : 168

Re: We don't Support Piracy !!! (alegedly)

Post by Thorusus on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:33 pm

I did pay for gothic 1, but it was pirated and I bought it in a market, not sure that really counts xD
    Kriskiy

Honor : 20

Post by Kriskiy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Thorusus wrote:I did pay for gothic 1, but it was pirated and I bought it in a market, not sure that really counts xD

It counts , cuz you took money from your pocket to buy it Wink

This happened with me ... First in Romania there were like "internet caffe's" but we had only games there.
    And when I first finished Gothic 1 that my mom brought me from her work place ,
    I was amazed by the story , so I waited and waited ... and one day I saw and ad in a Game Magazine "Level"
    Gothic 2
    I was thinking where to buy that game ... and one day my mother comes home and she asks me a kiss and if I was a good boy , I would get a present ....(fuck , I was so small :X and cute ^_^ )
    So she pulled from her purse 3 cd's , and on the was written with a marker Gothic 2 , it was a good day that day ... cuz after I installed ... the game was runing like shit ...
    I had a AMD Athlon XP 2500+ , Nvida FX5200 , 256 MB Ram .... It was running at ... IDK ... 12-18 fps , but I still played it Day and Night , I would go to school , and until I would return my father made
    like 20+ lvl but not advancing in the story ... so that i could train like I wanted and take the decisions I liked .... anyway this was a trip on the memory lane ...
    Nowadays I asked my mother ... Ma , do you remeber when you brought home Gothic 2 ? ... yeah.... How much did you payed for it ? and she began laughing ... I payed a lot ... I spent like half of the salary that I had then, because those fuckers from that internet caffe ripped me off .. they saw how much I wanted the game , and they asked a lot !
    Anyway ... this doesn't mean i payed for it ... so ... ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:46 pm